Create a directory and put the file you want to send in it.
3. Use the Disk Utility tool to create a New Image
4. When presented with this dialog, select Image Format as "compressed" and set Encryption to "256-bit AES encryption (more secure, but slower)":
5. Go to https://lastpass.com/generatepassword.php and create a password using the exact following settings:
6. Click save and wait til it's finished:
7. Send the .dmg file to the Orah team via Email.
8. Ask the Orah team to give you a callback and dictate the password by phone.
While many tools are available online, some of our customers have found the below-listed tools helpful.
B1 Free Archiver
Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team, should you have any questions or concerns.