This guide will cover:
Creating your Orah Student Account
Downloading the Orah Student App
What to do if you have trouble getting started
Creating your Orah Account
Your Orah account can be accessed from the web using a browser (we recommend google chrome) at app.orah.com, or via the Orah Student App available in the App Store for iPhone and the Google Play Store for Android. Please create your account from your phone or the web, then download our App and log in.
If you have already created your account click here for articles on changing your location, requesting a pass, and steps on using your phone at an NFC chip location.
1. Click on the 'Create My Account' button in the welcome email. If you have not yet received an invitation via email, please speak with your school staff.
2. Follow the prompts to work through the account setup phase and to create your account.
Downloading the Orah App
From the App Store (for iPhone shown below) or from the Google Play Store (for Android) search for the Orah Student App to download.
Having Trouble Getting Started?
If you did not receive an invitation e-mail:
• Contact a staff member at your school and check that they have your correct email address on the system
• If they have the correct email address, request that they resend this
• Check your spam folder
If you cannot open Orah on your device:
• Orah is designed for modern browsers, please ensure you have the latest version of Google Chrome installed on your device and try again.